You are cordially invited to celebrate 65 years of dune protection and restoration at Dune Struck! Save the Dunes 65th Anniversary Gala. Join us for an evening of joy and laughter over savory small bites and cocktails at the elegant Uptown Center in Michigan City.
November 3, 2017
6:30PM – 9:30PM
Dune Struck features:
- Performances by The Patti Shaffner Jazz Trio, Victory Dog Productions, South Shore Dance Alliance, and more
- Guest speakers including Paul Labovitz, Superintendent of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore
- Silent auction offering unique experiences, get-a-ways, and local goods
Savory tapas from local restaurants
- Deluxe coffee bar
- Cash bar
For the last 65 years, Save the Dunes has been your local team, serving to protect our environment by engaging in educational work, dunes advocacy, and undertaking hands-on projects to ensure that the dunes and Lake Michigan are healthy. Dune Struck! is your opportunity to raise critical funding to support Save the Dunes’ mission for many years to come.
Admission is $50 per person. Sponsorship is available now through October 1st and includes 3 levels:
- Lupine Sponsor at $250 (incl. 2 tickets)
- Blazingstar Sponsor at $500 (incl. 4 tickets)
- Ladyslipper Sponsor at $1,000 (incl. 8 tickets)
If you would like to offer an item for our silent auction, please contact Heather@savedunes.org or 219-879-3564 x121.
You can ensure the dunes are protected for future generations.