Our spring photo contest is BACK! We’re calling on all photographers (novice and pro) to consider submitting to our Save the Dunes Photo Contest – a way to help the team at Save the Dunes build our image library while having a bit of fun. We will accept photos now through April 13, 2021 (11:59pm CT). A winner will be announced later in the week. Photos must adhere to the contest rules. This year's theme? People in the dunes! We ask that you send photos of not only these beautiful locations, but of people enjoying them. Photos submitted must have the person(s)' in the photograph permission for use/submission. Note that any photos submitted may be featured in Save the Dunes' printed or digital material. So, show us the best of the Indiana dunes and the people who love them! Please submit photos directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name for proper credit. Good luck!
- All photos must be of natural areas in the Indiana dunes region (LaPorte, Porter, and Lake Counties), and include people enjoying the dunes. Anyone who is captured in the photo must consent to their photo being taken and provided to Save the Dunes for this contest and our future use.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Save the Dunes for promotional/fundraising, awareness, and educational purposes.
- Photos must be original work, taken by the entrants.
- Entry is limited to one (1) entry per entrant. If you submit multiple photos, only the first file attached will be used in the contest.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by Save the Dunes’ staff. All decisions are final. Save the Dunes reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after five business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.