Save the Dunes Request for Proposals: Website, Marketing and Communication Services
Date Issued: 3/12/2021 Submissions Due: 4/1/2021
This Request for Proposals is intended to solicit competitive responses from local contractors to develop a marketing and communications plan, and a new website for our organization.
The primary contact for questions regarding this RFP will be Katie Hobgood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Dunes is seeking proposals with cost estimates for the redesign of our website and with it, the development of a strategic marketing and communications plan by a qualified web-design consultant with expertise in marketing and communications. Requested services include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a marketing and communications plan for the organization that:
- Enhances fundraising opportunities
- Builds brand awareness
- Increases the effectiveness of social marketing strategies and public awareness campaigns
- Identifies and refines the organization’s key messages to increase reach to target audiences
- Establishing a professional, user-friendly web-interface to showcase the organization’s mission, fundraising campaigns and programmatic work for our partners, communities and funders to:
- Provide access to educational and outreach programming by integrating across all platforms access to in-person and online organizational events (i.e. webinars, fundraising campaigns, calls to action, etc.)
- Streamline communications from social media platforms in a central location for broader reach and impact
- Host a curated, photographic story-telling archive digitized online that documents the remarkable history, evolution and continued significance of the organization;
- Conducting planning sessions with our board of directors, staff, and key stakeholders;
- Conducting training sessions with staff to maintain website content
- Presenting project deliverables to staff and board members
Proposals should be sent by email only, marked clearly as “RFP for Save the Dunes Website, Marketing and Communication Services”, to Katie Hobgood at email@example.com. Proposals shall be submitted no later than 11:59pm on 4/1/2021.